Friday, August 28, 2009

Its official. My wife is EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH!!


News came in last week from the office. I always thought it was a matter of time. She by far pulls the most weight in her department. So she gets her own picture in the marquee, a special nametag, a dinner with the captain and $100! BEEEAMM!
Enough to make a husband beam!

In other news, we are now 6 weeks out. The end really does feel touchable. And it needs to. We have managed to come into pretty good standing with our higher ups. My boss is still NO FUN AT ALL but I think THINK he trusts me enough in my playing, so I suppose I'd rather just finish strong and get out of here!

We'll be seeing some of you soon and others a little not as soon. Miss you all!!

Matty

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, you over-achiever, you! I hope to see you both in Colorado when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Congrats, Kris! That's awesome!! And what a proud hubby you have...we miss you guys...hope you're enjoying your last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete