Friday, January 22, 2010

the REAL paradise

Now Matty and I are on the VALOR and we go to ports that actually look like paradise. Of course when all you really want is internet and good chai you don't really care about the weather. i know it sounds lame! i know.

last night all i wanted to do was watch grey's anatomy and i had a last minute activity and i caught myself pouting again. i need to get over that. i need to just enjoy this for what it is!

next week i'm the host on duty so i can't get off the ship for 8 days. i will save money but i will also go crazy. the people on board are nice so that is good. the guests are way more into the activities which helps my momentum but also keeps me on my toes!

the humidity today though. sheesh!

i am missing people. we got a lot of people on our 3 month vacation. i miss them all.

promise to attach pics soon!

much love

kris

No comments:

Post a Comment